WelcomE to my Site

this site i made is just for a requirement.. lol
its true.. required man gud buh.. but i'll try to develop this.. tnx-

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

what i really feel



i feel like im alone
i feel like no one cares for me
but what i felt was wrong
when you came along

I need someone here
someone who's willing to care
someone that's so true
and it's someone like you

hahai..
char lang uioe!
nakakapagod ang mabuhay
lalo na 'pag may kaaway..

kailan kya kami magkakabati?
'pag kami na ay sawi?
hahai..
pride nga naman..
pride chicken talaga..

speking of pride chicken..
naiinis ako sa zoology..
it's like i'm going to stop studying nah..
buti na lang i have my inspiration pah..

hehehe..

makainis ang world uioe..
yet ang sarap pa ring mabuhay..
you know why?
because of the reason that,
there's someone's life out there
that will not be gonna be complete w/out me?
gets mU?
I have my reasons why I'm here!
Kya kayu guys! be happY!
be positive and live you life to the fullest!
LET's Celebrate LIFE!
'coz it's wonderful...

No comments: